Dunk Tank Instructions...
Dunk Tank Assembly:
1. Assemble the front, back, and sides according to the diagram. Be careful,
these pieces have the slots and pegs slightly off-center. They should be
positioned so they are off-center toward the inside of the frame. If they do
not slide together easily, one of the pieces needs to be turned around.
2. Put the blue liner inside the frame. It attaches with three Velcro straps
per side of the frame.
3. Slide the seat into the seat post.
4. The end of the target arm slides onto a rectangular post on the seat
stem. The sliding bracket then fits into the corner of the back frame piece.
5. Put the backstop arm into the sliding bracket.
6. Attach the yellow backstop to the arm using rope or zip ties.